HELLO WORLD, I PRESENT TO YOU MOMENTSWITHTOLU

NEW BEGINING



Hello, world,

I'm really excited to be doing this, writing used to be one of my favorites hobbies but I dropped it because of lack of Grit and I got occupied with life but yay!!!! I'm back with the full energy, thanks to the Holy Spirit who is the guidance into all Truth.
Allow me to introduce the queen herself, the newest blogger in town, the wife of a king, daughter of a king, the beautiful Damsel that got the world standing right now.. lol... Tolulope Dorcas Olayiwola, also known as AYANFE. 
She's presently the Creative Director of AYANFE CREATIONS, a fashion outfit that uses African fabrics to birth culture and values through corporate uniforms and individual Apparel. She is also the principal consultant for SMARTB KONSULT, an HR consulting firm for startups in Africa.
She has other expressions such as The Real You ( A conference that is focused on awakening the giants within African girls in secondary schools and tertiary institutions). 
Tolulope is a fierce lover of God who has the ministry of interceding for men in her generation through the platform called WHEN QUEENS PRAY.
She's a thought leader and a kingdom financier.
She has other expressions that are yet to be launched.
World, Make welcome the AYANFE herself.
She's the face behind "MOMENT WITH TOLU"
Moments with Tolu has been in existence since 2014, through articles and magazine snippets.
I welcome you all to this blog, it's an encounter, it is an experience.
I'm sure you would testify to it soon.
Let us take this ride together and don't forget to comment and SUBSCRIBE on your way out
Catch you soon.
Lots of love.

Tolulope.



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

...HE LEFT ME...

GOD CAN BE TRUSTED!!!

I GOT PROPOSED TO ; AND I SAID YES