OPEN LETTER TO MYSELF




Dear Tolulope Ayanfe,

I call you Ayanfe not because I love the way it sounds but because it depicts the Father's love for you. I write to you today with so much love in my heart and gratitude to God for how far he has kept you till now. You are my favorite girl in the whole wide world. You are Abba’s girl. Sometimes I call you Abba’s spoilt brat…lol...

Tolulope I write to you today, to thank you for allowing yourself to evolve, thank you for staying true to your becoming. I see your yearnings and hunger to please the Father. I see how you cry your heart out just to be at the center of His will. I hear your groaning to be part of what the Father is doing in this generation. I see how you ensure to consecrate yourself daily just be broken and be a useful vessel. How can I forget your sacrifices to ensuring you play your part in destiny?

I know sometimes you don’t get it, sometimes you ask your self if you are truly aligned, but do you know what I love about you? You keep going, you keep doing in love because you know your father loves you and would correct you in love even when you miss it. You trust that He would always re-route you back to alignment. You always want to do something for the father. I see how you sometimes get overwhelmed with activities and you feel like shutting down everything including yourself, and then I see how you slowly come up to the warm embrace of the father.

Ayanfeoluwa like your earthly father calls you, don’t give up, keep evolving, keep growing, keep doing, keep giving, keep praying, Remember one of your favorite scriptures “ For the Joy set ahead, Jesus Endured the cross”, so keep enduring with patience baby girl, continue to trust the process, someday soon you would connect the dots and you would be wowed at how far you have come.

Lastly, always remember that you are a SON, continue to bask in the Euphoria of HIS LOVE. He is the one that teaches you to will and to do of His good pleasures. Let all you do be birthed out of love. God is a rewarder and He would reward you in due time. Hold unto His word like you’ve always done. He is too faithful to let you down. You are His precious daughter. Ayanfe Eledumare, Eyinoju Eledumare (the Apple of God’s eyes).

I love you Terrific Tolu, Dynamic Dorcas, the Dauntless lioness herself. The world is eagerly waiting for your manifestation. And you would make the Father and Heaven proud. You are a pride of many generations.

I challenge you to write an open letter to yourself too.  It’s one of my favorite soul moments. It’s refreshing. If you wish, you can share yours with me. Send me an email; otoluwalopemi@gmail.com.

I would be waiting to read from you.

Till I write to you again.

Don’t forget to like, comment, and share.

All my love.

Tolulope.


Comments

  1. 🥺🥺 this got to me because it takes a lot of confidence. Keep at it girly

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful, I absolutely love it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

...HE LEFT ME...

GOD CAN BE TRUSTED!!!

I GOT PROPOSED TO ; AND I SAID YES