HEART DIARIES WITH TOLU PART 1



Hello family,

You all are family to me now. I always feel happy, blessed and obligated writing to you, so I ensure I give you the best of myself.

I want to start a series called heart diaries with Tolu. Here I get to express myself, share my intimate personal journey with you, and bring you into my space. Today I want to share with you my topmost values in life.

Values are beliefs that we hold unto dearly that sharpens our life and affects our daily actions. I would share my 3 topmost values.

  • SPIRITUALITY.

This is like my core. If you are looking to get my personal attention and energy, just involve me in conversations about God or any “God” vibe. I’m always in. I also ensure I drive most of my conversations towards God. I love Him so much; I am an addict worshipper. One of the best ways to see my crying is when I’m in a place of worship. Just saying thank you Jesus gets me teary. I get teary easily when in His presence.

My uttermost prayer is to live like Jesus lived. I pray that the spirit becomes more real to me than the physical and that God would trust me with his most treasured wishes to be accomplished by me. I love to dwell in the presence of God because I get pruned. I love his presence also because of the secrets he reveals, either through dreams or visions. I also love to speak in tongues a lot. I tongue walk most times. In summary, spirituality is my core and it would forever be.

  •  FAMILY (Includes friends and loved ones)

I am a family person. I would mostly do a lot of inconvenient things to please the people I love. I go the extra mile to ensure these guys are happy. Family is one of the best ways I get my soul moments. I love to gist with my siblings, cousins, and friends. My circle is small but goosh I love hem so dearly and I don’t joke with them. They are my covering clothes. I pick most of my habits from them, so I’m very careful who I have in the circle because of the influence they would have on me.

Family is one of the best ways to keep me indoor. Ones I have my best folks around, forget seeing me outside. You won’t even see my brake light ...lol. They give me the outside energy that I need. I can be with them and not be bored.

  •  IMPACT

This is another value of mine I’m really passionate about. And it is not about who I think I am but who people see me as. Just like Jesus asked His disciple, who do people say I am? He knew who He was but He needs to know who the really thinks He is. The impact is not single-sided. In fact, it’s more on the other side than your side. This is one thing that can also take my time. I remember growing up, I would invite the young children in my neighborhood to teach them about what I know. I started a movement in school called THE REAL YOU… awakening the giant within the 21st-century woman. I have volunteered continuously just for me to impact my world. I remember during NYSC too, I would visit secondary schools and get permission from their principals to talk to their young girls. I love to see my immediate environment do better . Having Impact as one of my topmost values helps me acquire knowledge because you can’t give what you don’t have.

The heart series is just a means for you to get to know me better. If there would be any question you would love to ask me. Don’t hesitate to send me an email at otoluwalopemi@gmail.com or send them to me in the comment section. I would be waiting to read from you.

 

FUN FACTS ABOUT ME.

I’m not a food person, I love good foods, I love to cook. I don’t have a favorite meal, but I love rice, anything rice. And yes, I love Ice cream, Chocolate ice-cream (or chocolate flavor) and chocolate cake. These two make my heart go merry... lol...

Till I write to you again.

Remain valuable and impactful

Don’t forget to like, comment, and share.

All my love

Tolulope.


Comments

  1. Values indeed make a man. Plus, the food part interest me too😜

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

...HE LEFT ME...

GOD CAN BE TRUSTED!!!

I GOT PROPOSED TO ; AND I SAID YES