FAVOUR FACTOR


 



Favour  factor sounds like “spiri” yeah? I heard this phrase first around 2015 or thereabout and it has stuck with me and sometimes boosts my confidence level till today.

Favour factors are the simple traits that makes you unique as an individual. They are special features you have, like the way you talk, the shape of your nose, your eyes, your height, and many more. It may even be your voice.

Your favour factor is that trait that would open doors of favour to you before men. Let me also call it your ACCESS CODE. That you are busty, it means there are certain people that love busty people and because of it give you access. That you are tall, there are certain people that would give you access because you are tall. God is intentional. He created us uniquely for special purposes.

Only God searches the heart, man would first judge you physically before they hear your content. Gracefully nurture your favour factors and flaunt them as often as you can. You are beautiful because the assignment that has your name on it requires you to be beautiful and to be the way that you are. After all, you didn’t choose all the physical features you have. You have the set of eyes because those eyes are your access codes to capture your audience.

I struggled with my small stature for a while, but it has given me accesses severally. There was a time in uni when I wanted to do registration, Immediately, the man saw me, he had compassion on me, he thought I was really young, he gave me cold wanted to drink, collected my file from me and did my registration for me while I was sitting down relaxing. Another time, I wanted to host a conference and I needed sponsors, as I got to a particular office, the man, spotted me, and I asked for what I wanted, the man immediately gave his sponsorship, prayed for me and gave me transport fare.

Another favour factor we don't give attention to is our name. My name has given me access a couple of times. From my surname to my middle name to even my mother's maiden name. your name is also your favour factor, say them gracefully.

No one is disadvantaged. You are full of access codes. You just need to be discerning enough to know how to use each one per time. Sometimes it’s your smile, your dimples, your gap teeth or even your forehead ...lol.

I encourage you today to carry yourself gracefully with honour and respect because are full of access codes. Let no one talk you down. You are the(wo)man for the job. You are the one needed for the assignment. The anointing for the fulfillment of your destiny is on you already. All you need to is just accept yourself for who you are. Love yourself genuinely, recognize, and appreciate all your ACCESS CODES. It is what you appreciate that grows.

So next time you are going out, introduce your name with poise and flaunt those features people have complimented you for. Flaunt them moderately, please.  Be modest in your dressing but understand that that you are full of graces and favour.

Till I write to you again, appreciate your favour factors, and own them gracefully.

Don’t forget to like, comment, and share.

All my love.

Tolulope.


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

...HE LEFT ME...

GOD CAN BE TRUSTED!!!

I GOT PROPOSED TO ; AND I SAID YES