GOD, MY TESTIMONY


God,my testimony is actually an encounter. It is beyond the letters or the words.

Testimonies are evidences of facts about a person, situation or place. Testimonies are so powerful that it can be replicated .Testimony is a form weapon in this Kingdom (Kingdom of Light). In fact a weapon of victory.

God, My testimony came from the understanding that knowing God Himself is a Testimony. having a relationship with him , ability to hear him, ability to speak to him and Him speaking to me, the privilege of being called a Son. This is my testimony.

Some months back, I went out with my church to do evangelism and we began preaching the gospel to the people on the street, I felt so much pain in my heart because many people don’t really have the knowledge of this God. They only believe Him because of what they’ve been told, they go to church because they don't want the church members to come visiting, they go to church for religious reasons or sometimes to mark the attendance for righteousness sake. Older men and women began asking me questions of how I got this convinced about God, they asked me why I wasn't preaching about my church. I told them it's not about coming to my church, it's about Kingdom. Jesus is the cord that binds us together. Church is a platform to get us to know Jesus and Kingdom. 

Our Knowledge of God is from the secret place and our hungry heart. Coming to know God personally without being coerced is one of life's greatest testimony. I might not be sure about everything in my life, but I'm sure of of the one who owns my life. I'm sure of the one who can do wonders with my life. Everything I cherish in life may vanish and leave me but God is the surest being I know.

I know he is the only one that truly got my back, men can be human and change, but God would always be my joy and strength. Always faithful and He can be trusted. This is in fact my biggest testimony and surest assurance in life. My validation comes from Him. 

Friends, life would throw all sorts at us, make us look like fools but remember, God uses the foolish things to bring the long standing miracles. I encourage you today to seek God with your life because He is the greatest testimony you can ever have.

No one can teach you, No church can give you the conviction. God doesn’t have grand children, he has called each and everyone of us sons.. I encourage you to spend time with God today. Let him be your greatest testimony. Your perspective to life would change.

Knowing God is an encounter that is between you and Him. Your encounter with God is a secret affair, but would be exposed to the world because you can't hide the glory. I pray an encounter that deepens your knowledge about who God really is. And as He is, so are we in this world. He's is the only standard and validation you need. When life test all that you own, let Jesus be the reason you would still be standing. 

Till I write to you again.

Don’t forget to comment and share.

All my love.

Tolulope.


Comments

  1. The greatest thing that could ever happen in one's life is having intimacy with God. Try it you'll never regret it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jesus my reason for standing 🙌🙌

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

...HE LEFT ME...

GOD CAN BE TRUSTED!!!

I GOT PROPOSED TO ; AND I SAID YES