A NEW CHAPTER IS UPON ME

 


It was my birthday on Monday... Yaaay...I still have the birthday vibe, because I've been pampered, goosh, it's been sweet. Also because I'm not used to being pampered, so a new chapter had to start with some pampering and I'm still open for more pampering oo. 


I'm so grateful to God for the privilege of life and the journey. Has it been all rosy? Of course not but it has been amazing with God by my side. 


It's been a journey of help and transitioning into seasons. A journey of complete and total trust in God. A journey of submission and humility. A journey of resilience and consistency. Oh my, I've grown and evolved, even me, I'm amazed at the growth and journey. 


I smell the coffee brewing, so refreshing but yet it I sense it's a season to position for the prepared table. It's a chapter of evolving and depth by the spirit of God. I'm so open to what he has for me. Do I know what it is? No I don't but I know His plans for me are so amazing and the best. 


I know sometimes we want it quick our way, but I've learnt that He needs to bring us through those processes so we can sustain the blessings he has prepared for us. In sustaining, I don't mean you have to do anything in particular. You just go by the Spirit. And allow him be your guide. Nothing changes the revelation of who God is. Nothing... He's still God not because of your works or actions or even how you serve him. The blessings are for you because He's God and your father so wake up from thinking you have to do anything for the blessings, instead grow into more intimate koinonia moments with Him. 


It's a season to really unravel a lot of depth in God and yass I'm ready.... And I have a big surprise coming to you all soon. Its a surprise and a gift. You going to love it. 


Thank you guys for being part of my journey. I love you all. I'm better because you all allow me to. 


Don't ever doubt my love for you.. I love you. 


Till I write to you again. 


Tolulope. 





Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

...HE LEFT ME...

GOD CAN BE TRUSTED!!!

I GOT PROPOSED TO ; AND I SAID YES