I'M PREGNANT

 


Yes, you read right, I'm pregnant. The next question that pops in your mind is.. How? What happened? How would she make such mistake. I know yeah.. Don't crucify me yet. #smlz. 

Well, let me say its the season of my life, painful yeah but I'm grateful for it. I didn't plan it. It wasn't part of my plans but yeah, it happened. I'm not scared but I'm anxious. I really want this phase to be over, but His will not mine. Every phase is really unprecedented. I don't know what would happen next but I'm really hopeful and I'm certain that all things would work together for my good. 

I'm pregnant and I think a lot of people are as well but they don't know they are in their pregnancy season. By saying I'm pregnant, I don't mean physically. 

The pregnancy season is a season where all you have planned out fails you, everything that seems to work for you before just decides to play tricks on you. All the methods you knew before now stopped working. You feel a lot of discomfort and uneasiness in your spirit. You sometimes want to pray but no words. You just go through each day staying hopeful and sometimes wonder what next. 

I entered 2020 full of plans and excitement. I was so happy, I wrote down my plans,dated some of them. I journaled my prophecies and promises for the year. By January, it was looking like what I wrote down, February also came and looked like it but February ending my plans began to shift from what I had written down. I began to follow the leading of the Spirit. By March I was lost. I had to surrender completely and allow His Spirit to lead. 

Then Covid came, and everyone had their own share of gbas gbos but then mine was a bit different and intense, I began to hear strange instructions. Everything I had planned out failed.. Trust me.. All.... Failed.. Most things I cherished had to go. It was painful. By October, I knew a new season was upon me because I had lost my strength to fight for anything on my own. 

I searched my Spirit and the Holy Spirit said to me, you are pregnant, about to deliver a baby. That's why you had different unprecedented seasons. He said get your Elizabeth, someone who is pregnant ahead of you to help you birth this season and confirm my promises to you and He also told me that a lot of people are also Pregnant either male or female. He said to me, it is in Knowing that there's help. Once you are aware of the season that you are. It's easy to know what to look out for. This pregnancy stage can also be your waiting season. 

Here are few tips to help you in this season. 
  1.  Know your Elizabeth. Your Elizabeth might be someone older or younger. Be discerning to know. Might be a male or a female 
  2. Don't be far from the Secret place. Let your ears be very close to the lips of heaven. You need to hear more in this season. Every instruction counts. 
  3. Praise more than you pray. I sometimes struggle with this so what I do is go on YouTube and play songs that lifts my spirit and I say thank you Jesus alot. 
  4. Journal this season. Its so quick to forget the pregnancy journey after delivery. Journal every step. 
  5. Have a community. Ensure you have a community of people you can reach out to. It might couple of friends you trust. They would help your strength. 
  6. Give, sow seeds of joy and love to others. Be discerning to identify other pregnant fellows like you and give what you can per time . 
  7. Don't loose focus of your promise because of the birth pangs. The birth bangs would be over but your promise would strengthen you. 
  8. Stay hopeful and joyful. 
  9. Guard your faith. It's your greatest weapon in this season. 
  10. Finally, take care of yourself. Do what makes you happy as a pregnant man or woman.

Getting pregnant is inevitable in this journey of life as there are multiple births you would deliver and before the delivery comes the pregnancy. So be prepared and be expectant. Just be sensitive to know as pregnancies differ from pregnancies. No season last forever. 

Before she has labour , she has a baby. Before the pains come to her, a son is born!  Nobody has ever heard of such a thing. Nobody has ever seen things like that. A country cannot be born in one day. Nor can a country have birth in a moment. But as soon as Zion has labour , her children are born!’  ‘When I bring someone to the moment of birth, then the baby is born.’ That is what the LORD is saying. ‘I do not close up the mother's body before the baby is born’, says your God.
Isaiah 66:7‭-‬9 EASY

I trust this was helpful? Don't forget to comment and share. 

All my love 

Tolulope.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

...HE LEFT ME...

GOD CAN BE TRUSTED!!!

I GOT PROPOSED TO ; AND I SAID YES