THE POWER OF YOUR CIRCLE

 

Hello fam, I really want to say a big thank you to you all for the show of love and pampering during my birthday and beyond. I felt really loved. Thank you for the comments, gifts, prayers, love.... Goosh I feel so blessed to have you all in my life. I love you all so deeply. You all are the real MVPs. 

Your circle, (by circle I mean, the people in your circle of influence who really impacts you, who has greater influence on you than sometimes your mind and heart) is one of the best gift you would gift yourself after self discovery. Your circle is so powerful that, the kind of person that you become is largely dependent on that group because that's where you pick the values you make decisions from. 

Sometimes during the year,  I started to feel uneasiness about a particular aspect of my life. I knew that I needed to upscale in that aspect but my will power wasn't enough to upscale. I knew it wasn't something I should be doing, I knew I needed help but one way or the other I couldn't find strength to upscale. Guess what helped me? My circle, I didn't tell them, but I noticed that that each time I'm in that group, there's a force that propels me to be more and better. I didn't have the strength, but my circle had the strength and zeal. In no time, I didn't know when I made the decision to upscale. And Guess what I did it seemlessly. 

If you want to go really far and faster, look for the circle of people who are already on the journey. Pray your way into it, and ask for grace to sustain that relationship. Don't worry about not being on the same level of intelligence with them, don't worry about who you are and focus on who you want to become. Be resolute about growing and please don't be a parasite, also look for ways you can give what you have. Sometimes it's your prayers can be all you can offer at the beginning. 

Also, when you see other circle of people impacting each other, don't feel jealous or intimidated. Covet it and use it as a point of contact for yours, celebrate with them. In this decade, the force of survival is your circle. Who do you have in your camp? I've been saved a lot of times because of my circle, I've grown so rapidly because of my circle. Someone looked at me some days back and said to me, you are so matured and so grown beyond your age. I said to her,"ma,it's my association, my circle". 

As you get intentional about rising, get intentional about your circle. They are the most powerful voice in your life after the voice of God. Their voices are sometimes louder than those in your head. Please, debunk the fact that you don't need people, or friends. You walking in isolation is to walk in the path of self destruction. Your grace is not enough to thrive in this decade. You need the combination of other graces. In fact collaboration of other graces and talents. The best of you, is not inside of you, so please be deliberate about these group of people. 

If you've found your circle, I celebrate with you and I pray for the wisdom and patience to sustain it. They are humans and would annoy you but look beyond their flaws and magnify their strength. If you are yet to find yours, I join my faith with yours that you locate each other and it would be birthed by the Spirit of God. 

Trust this blessed you? 

I still have the surprise coming up.. I'm cooking it for you all. You are going to love it. 

Till I write to you again. 

I love you.

Tolulope.


Comments

  1. Waow, very insightful. Keep the flag moving. Your anointing will never go dry

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kai, so apt. The gift of men is undoubtedly a great treasure. Thank you ma for sharing this wonderful piece.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you too babes for always and also being part of my circle

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

...HE LEFT ME...

GOD CAN BE TRUSTED!!!

I GOT PROPOSED TO ; AND I SAID YES