NO PRESSURE

 



Hello fam, its been a minute.. A minute like forever. How have you been? For me, I've been up to a lot, its the end of the year, couple of things to catch up with and I had my "IT" moment last weekend. Goosh it was amazing. My church hosted a conference. The conference was explosive. It was a good way to end the year. I loved every moment. I'm so pumped up for what God would have me do and do through me in this decade. 


Now to you, How have you been really? I really want to know. Please do send me a mail otoluwalopemi@gmail.com. Let's catch up. I would be really waiting to read your mails. 

I know it's the end of the year, there's so much pressure about what you have achieved and what's your plans for the coming year. Your response should just be to breathe, breathe and be thankful, let your heart be filled with gratitude and commit the coming year into the Lord hands, tell him what you desire for the coming year and ask him for guidance. Allow him to instruct you on the way to go. 

Most importantly, obey the instructions, that's where your breakthrough is at. Obedience to that little nudging, that silent thought that whispers in the warm area of your heart. Please listen and obey. 

If you can, also take out time to retreat and refresh. Unburden yourself from yourself, ask yourself deep questions about everything, the things that got you happy the most, the things that caused you pain. The money you made, how you spent them. How you want to do better. Just be so bare with yourself. You would be amazed at so how relieved and light you would become. 

I've not done my retreat, I'm hoping to do them next week. I would give you updates on how it went. And Yes, I still have my surprise gift, I'm still cooking it. You are going to love it. I'm going to spill it before the year runs out. 

Thank you all for being in my space. 2020 was amazing because I have you all in it.. 

Till I write to you again, stay away from pressure. 

All my love 

Tolulope. 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

...HE LEFT ME...

GOD CAN BE TRUSTED!!!

I GOT PROPOSED TO ; AND I SAID YES