THE SECRET


Fam, you guys are really putting me on my toes . I've gotten a lot of questions about when the book would be out. Trust me, you all would be the first to know. And guess what, it's free.... It's my gift to you. No one has gotten the title yet. Keep trying so you get access to come for the launch. The launch itself is an experience you would never recover from. 

The secret is probably one of my deepest revelation and mystery about my journey in life. When I found it, I didn't want to share, I wanted to hold it so dear to my heart and keep it from you all,but I've also learnt to always put my best forward every time. It's really one of the hardest thing to do, the reward and blessing that comes from it is so amazing. 

"THE SECRET".. I'm certain y'all have heard it before but you might not know the depth of what it is about. 

Simply put, THE SECRET is KINGDOM

Yes, you read right. 

SEEKING THE KINGDOM OF GOD AND PUTTING IT FIRST BEFORE ANYTHING 

It's a deep mystery that I haven't unpacked myself. 
Seeking the Kingdom is seeking the Father's heart. It's putting everything down to pursue the Kingdom. It's thinking about the Father and all that pleases Him. Kingdom is in how you speak, how you dress, how you treat people, how you do business, how you get wealth. Kingdom is living the way God lives in heaven on earth. Kingdom is replicating heaven on earth. Its a deep mystery but that's the liberation you need to break free to be all God wants you to become. 

Kingdom is not done by your feelings. Kingdom is done from your spirit and it flows to your soul and body. 

This kingdom secret would change your life forever. I also just discovered this deep truth. I'm daily unpacking it by the help of the Holy spirit. Guys, this is the journey of impossibilities in God. You would do things beyond the standard of this world because the standard to which you operate in is not of this world. The world itself should come learn from us not the other way round. 

Fam, I wish I can explain deeper than this but I pray the Holy Spirit would teach you this mystery. Get all the knowledge you can about this and pursue it like your life depends on it. Remember, kingdom is the Father's heart. Each time you seek kingdom, you are seeking to please the heart of the father. The reward is endless. And God is a rewarder. Choose to seek the Father's heart today beyond your feelings, dreams and desires and all those things you desire would follow you. God is not a liar. He has said it, He would do it and fulfill every of His word to letter. 

What you should want most is God’s kingdom and doing what he wants you to do. Then he will give you all these other things you need.
Matthew 6:33 ERV


I hope this blessed you, please share with as many people as possible... Let's share this truth.

 This is the secret. The truth. 

All my love. 

Tolulope. 


Comments

  1. This is the best and only amebo for the year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Matthew 6: 33 gave the great command which is secret of living for eternity.
    Kudos to you. More anointing dear

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glory to God
    The secret as been exposed 🤗

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

...HE LEFT ME...

GOD CAN BE TRUSTED!!!

I GOT PROPOSED TO ; AND I SAID YES