MY CHURCH ; MY GIFT


 Fam, you all are really the best. The feedback from my last post was really hilarious. I couldn't stop laughing, from comments to DMs. Thank you so much, you all keep me going.


Today I want to give you a sweet gist about my Church.

For me, after the gift of family and friends, my church is next.. Goosh... Fam, just like you can't afford to be in a wrong marriage and negative friendship, you can't afford to be in a church that's not yours. Here's what I mean, just like the children of Jacob were split into tribes. That's how our churches are designed. We have different denominations and doctrines but we have same God. 

Another illustration is, just like in a family, there is is a family lineage, we can have same surname but not same nuclear family. That's how having your church is. You need your own "family church ". A place you call your own, a place you feel at home, a place where you are trained and nurtured to mature into the things of the kingdom, a place where you are covered, a place where the grace and anointing upon the set man of the church is a backup and cover for you and all that has your name on it. If family was not important, God would have just created us and throw us on earth. He created us and kept us in families. Your church family is as important as your biological family. 

I didn't know the importance of the church you attend until 2018, when I moved to Lagos. I've always been a church girl, so going to church was a norm for me, I came to Lagos with the intention of flexing and cruising, I was going to do God at my convenience. One day, I heard the Lord speak to me about having my own church, so I decided to pray about it, I heard two churches, I went back again to confirm which one he really wanted for me. Immediately I heard it, I googled the church and made up my mind to attend their Sunday service..

Since, then till now I have no regrets.. I've grown exponentially in every area of my life. I met my covenant sisters in church, I met my Elizabeth in my church,i had access to alot.. Just because of My church, I leaped in all facets of life. 

Your next level and breakthrough is tied in a large extent to the company you keep and the community you are at. Your church is one of the easiest way to access some level of blessings and covenants. 

If you are changing churches like clothes please stop it, look for your church, stay there, serve there. There's a level of cover you need that mostly comes from the church you attend 

Be deliberate about your church, when you get your church right, you've gotten over 50% of your life right and you would make your journey easy and fast. 

Let me also debunk this lie here, going to church doesn't make you spiritual or make God love you more or make you less of a sinner. Going to church aligns your spirit, since you are a spirit before anything else. Church is a place where you get your spirit serviced to be ready for the world and what it would throw at you. It's a place to get your spirit soaked and activated for what lies ahead. 

Lastly, Church is better experienced than taught. Only you can explain the feeling about your church, just like how you feel when you meet your own.. Same is your church. The conviction is deep. Find your church today if you haven't, if you have honour the graces in your church and love them genuinely. They are your tribe. Their testimony is your inheritance. 

I hope this blessed you? 

Talk to you soon. 

All my love.. 

Tolulope. 

Comments

  1. This blessed and encouraged me, than you ma.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Weldone Tolu,a great depth for people to know and be liberated,thank you for writing this.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

...HE LEFT ME...

GOD CAN BE TRUSTED!!!

I GOT PROPOSED TO ; AND I SAID YES