A MOMENT AWAY

 


Happy new month Fam.  How's your month starting out? Mine is starting on a very great note. I'm just so super excited. The energy I feel in this month feels like I'm just starting the year, I'm sure some of you can relate. I'm so excited about this second half, even more than I started the year.

Some days back, I decided to go down the memory lane, I went back to some old pictures, I came across some old chats, Google photos did a great job to help me with this. I always ensure I back up my chats, I have chats as far back as 2017, I began to go through some of them. I had fun, I had a good laugh, I teared up with some memories.

While going through some of my chats, I came across some things I had said to certain people, some promises I had made, some nasty things I had said. Some foolish conversations I've had.. Lol.. Goosh, I've been foolish oo but guess what, I saw my growth, I saw my becoming, I see how I've blossomed and still blossoming.

I saw moments where I made promises I could keep then but can't afford to keep now. The certain people I had loved with my life and all I've got then but can't love them the way I used to, it doesn't make me bad, it just shows I've evolved and grown especially because I asked myself why I really can't be that babe any more and two things came to mind; one, I prioritised peace more than anything now, secondly, I'm more committed to who I am becoming than who I was and this would require that I'm careful and accountable to my decisions understanding the consequences of every decisions I make per time.

Yes our past isn't supposed to shape us but it's part of the track that got us here, let it inspire you to do more and finally, check in with the Holy Spirit to help you navigate the journey and remind you of the lessons you had forgotten and how to apply them now. Check what has changed from then and now and check your WHY. It would help your growth and help you stay focused in your journey of growth.

You can't completely throw away the moment of your past because you are growing, those moments are priceless. Relish those moments in gratitude and appreciate your growth.

I hope this blessed you?

Don't forget to comment and share with your friends.

Till I write to you again.

All my love


Tolulope 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

...HE LEFT ME...

GOD CAN BE TRUSTED!!!

I GOT PROPOSED TO ; AND I SAID YES