LETTER TO MY PRETTY SELF





Dear Tolulope,


I write to you today with humble admiration and with so much joy in my heart. I  am so thankful for  you. I'm so inspired by your growth. I'm just very thankful of you . God is indeed very kind to you.

Remember, how you started the journey of awareness, remember how clueless you were? You had no idea of how the journey would look like but you chose hunger. I saw how you were so hungry for more. You just wanted more and you pursued with endless passion, perseverance and courage. I remember days when you almost gave up and then you would journal the experience and keep going. I saw how you trusted God like that was your last resort. You pursued him with reckless abandon and you chose Obedience over comfort. I am so proud of you Tolulope.

I am writing to you today to tell you how pretty you are,  you are pretty not because you are beautiful you are pretty because you are aware of your existence and you daily live your life intentionally. Tolulope Ayanfe as you fondly love to be called. This is just the beginning of your beginning, you are a light, keep beaming, keep shining.

I also want to remind you today, that your life is just starting , keep trusting ABBA and seek him always, acknowledge him in all of your ways He would direct your path. Some days would look so blurry and lonely but remember the AUDIENCE OF ONE. Remember that the one who has begun the good work in you would complete all to perfection. Don't be afraid of making mistakes, you have the Holy Spirit who would always help you to navigate through each season and teach you how to maximize each phase and eventually all would turn out for your good.

Always remember that the more self aware you become, the more confident you are to pursue your assignment. The completion of your assignment in total Obedience is what makes you unlock the next season. Keep growing, you haven't even started. Can I also remind again you that you are truly beautiful and I'm so proud of the young woman you are becoming. And ABBA is so proud of you. You are one of his priceless treasure.

Your love,

Tolulope Ayanfe

Trust this letter blessed you, once in a while, always take out time to write to yourself and read it loud to yourself like you would read your lovers letter. It would help you to pause and think about what you can do better. Also, it helps in building your esteem and celebrate your small wins. .  Write your letter with intentionality

Till I write to you again.

All my love

Tolulope 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

...HE LEFT ME...

GOD CAN BE TRUSTED!!!

I GOT PROPOSED TO ; AND I SAID YES