GOD IS ALWAYS THINKING ABOUT YOU

 


This week for me has been all sort of "amazing". The way I have worried my brain ehn, I had over thinking syndrome, calculated every of my thoughts, I even thought on God's behalf ..lol., it was really stressful. I don't think I ever want to be in this position again. Someone said "even your thought of God is still human". I know it is easy to slip into control and calculative mood, especially when you are expectant about something and it's been long overdue and you've done all you think you should have done as a human being, the best place to be is just to constantly, consistently and intentionally hand over it all to God, each time you get to that control mood, just say " Holy Spirit, I'm here again o, Help me, I hand over this situation/ person to you. Take the wheels from my hands". And you don't do this once and move on, you must always do it each time you are feeling overwhelmed, you can as well switch into praise, dance all the way and let the Joy of God well up on your inside.

Sometimes during the week, I was interceding for my family and loved ones in prayers and I was asking God for the specific things I know they needed. And I asked that they would truly taste and see that God is good this week.  Guys guess what? God outdid Himself, He went beyond what I asked for. He sorted them completely. I was just like God ehn and He said to me " I love them more than you love them, I'm always thinking about each and every one of you. I just need you to trust my timing". He said "each time you pray, you remind me of what I have said and I give you my peace as reassurance to know that you are not alone". I'm just very grateful because God truly calmed my fears, I was too worried but God showed up and proved to me " My ways are not your ways and my thoughts are not your thoughts".

Also this week, I woke up with a word and I posted it on my WhatsApp status. I was very reluctant to post because I felt it was only for me and he nudged my heart in a sweet way and I posted the word which is " This season, its going to be about who you know and not what you know. You also don't have to stress about finding the who, just staying under the shadow of YAHWEH is enough, He would guard, guide and order your steps.". Immediately I posted, I just started to get responses that the word was for them. God confirmed it again that He's always thinking about us. He's got us in mind and He's stirring other people's heart towards us. He hasn't forgotten you and myself, He is a good good Father.

This year, I want you to trust in the Fatherhood of God. He's a good father, He can be trusted. He's not an irresponsible father. When you think He's silent, He's just waiting for the right timing to blow your mind. I pray that your heart would always trust in the Fatherhood of God and you would always have the strength to hand over your worries to Him. He's got the best plans for you. And He can never wreck your life, God's best for you is going to make your life really good beyond your best imaginations.

My dear child, don’t shrug off God’s discipline, but don’t be crushed by it either. 
It’s the child he loves that he disciplines; the child he embraces, he also corrects. 
God is educating you; that’s why you must never drop out. 
He’s treating you as dear children. 
This trouble you’re in isn’t punishment; it’s training, the normal experience of children.
 Only irresponsible parents leave children to fend for themselves. Would you prefer an irresponsible God? We respect our own parents for training and not spoiling us, so why not embrace God’s training so we can truly live? While we were children, our parents did what seemed best to them. 
But God is doing what is best for us, training us to live God’s holy best. 
At the time, discipline isn’t much fun. It always feels like it’s going against the grain. Later, of course, it pays off handsomely, for it’s the well-trained who find themselves mature in their relationship with God.
Hebrews 12:5-‬11 MSG

Trust this blessed you?

Don't forget to comment and share with your loved ones

Till I write to you again.

Tolulope.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

...HE LEFT ME...

GOD CAN BE TRUSTED!!!

I GOT PROPOSED TO ; AND I SAID YES