EUREKA : THE SEQUEL




 Drum rolls...... Dancing mood activated. I'm probably one of the happiest babe in the world right now... Gooosh..... Its a new year.... Wooooow.... We made it..

Despite all the hurdles... Chai.... GOD has been super good to us.. Thank you God for another beautiful year. Thank you all for being in my corner, thank you believing in me, thank you for showing up to read my write ups. I've been so better for it. I love you all so much. Thank you. 


It's funny how I got this title "EUREKA... THE SEQUEL" months back and the instructions was to release it today..I didn't understand it then but now I do. 

If you read MY EUREKA story, you would understand this better but if you haven't, here's the link to read

My Eureka moment started with a scale falling off my eyes, it was the beginning of my beginning. It was the the beginning of my clarity journey. When I had my Eureka moments in April 2020, I knew I had to be more, I really broke free from mediocrity. I became so kingdom minded that nothing else mattered other than kingdom. My desires were purged, my motives were re-aligned. I felt like a new born baby. I knew a new journey had just began. 

As I started the journey of becoming, my focus was not longer me or my desires, it shifted to kingdom. I had the bucket list of changing jobs, going on vacation, I thought I was going to be proposed to infact, especially because I had being in a long time relationship. I had so many expectations that I wanted for my self.. But guys, guess what? I left all... I mean all. I resigned from my Job,  had to depend on God for everything, everything guys. I left my relationship, my very long relationship, I became a mother to two amazing girls. My life shifted. I became a kingdom seasoned business woman. And through out the journey guess what came from it?
 A BOOK. I wrote a book.. 

Was it easy? No it wasn't but I learnt to trust God more. I walked on waters. And the only hand I could trust to hold me on was CHRIST'S. And he helped me, he's still helping me. He's my source, my help, my beginning, my end. But in all, I grew, he matured me so faster than my peers. 

I achieved so much in a year that I could not achieve while I was working, my bills were paid, I had business expansion and growth. So rapid and sporadic. Its so good to be at the centre of God's will. You won't always see how much you've grown immediately, your growth in the kingdom is measured by your Obedience to instructions that doesn't make sense. 

It didn't happen because I prayed more or fasted more of course I did all of those but they all happened because his plans for me are already written in his books and the steps of a good man are ordered. He ordered my steps into all decisions I made. Some I obeyed joyfully, some tearfully. The full gist is in my book. Make sure you read it when it's out. 

Fam, it's another new year to start your eureka journey, its progressive. You never stop becoming. Please make seeking the kingdom of God a priority. Let God be your guide and source. Trust him without dependent on nothing else. Allow the Holy spirit to be your only guide. You won't regret it. My life is a testimony and it's still a testimony because he hasn't started with me even yet. 

Fam, guess who is an author now... Your babe oo... Details about the book is coming soon... Watch the space. The book launch would be happening this month end. 

Have a beautiful year in God. It's our year of endless possibilities in God. 

All my love. 

Tolulope. 

Comments

  1. Awwwww awesome
    God is soooo good. We anticipate the book. More oil and anointing sis

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm literally running round the room right now. So proud.. Congratulations ma, more wins

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations girl... This is an amazing news, can't wait for the book launch.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

...HE LEFT ME...

GOD CAN BE TRUSTED!!!

I GOT PROPOSED TO ; AND I SAID YES